Annie Lawson Sports Promotions: Disclaimer
- Subject to the previsions of section 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Annie Lawson Sports Promotions nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damages, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
- Annie Lawson Sports Promotions makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
- Annie Lawson Sports Promotions, its management, its employees, its agents or representatives shall not be liable for any damages, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any service or product sold from this website.
- The website is supplied ‘as is’ after extensive research and in pursuit to satisfy the needs of the majority of users. Users should make their own decisions whether they make use of services and purchase products on the website.
- Annie Lawson Sports Promotions reserves the right to amend, change, add or edit disclaimers on this document at its discretion.
- It is the responsibility of each user to satisfy him or herself whether the services and products offered on this website meets his/her requirements prior to entering into the agreement and/or making payments on line. The user should research the software and hardware requirements prior to downloading information or programming and entering into an agreement.
- Advice, suggestions or tips published on the website are not guaranteed and users are encouraged to seek professional advice in addition, thereto.
- Information, ideas, opinions or views that are expressed on the website are not necessarily the official opinion of Annie Lawson Sports Promotions.